Thursday, December 10, 2009

How Long Flagyl Out Of System




The Canticle of Brother Sun or CREATURE of St. Francis of Assisi

Most High, omnipotent, good Lord, Yours
'All praise, glory and honor and onne Benediction.

For you alone, Most High, do konfano,
nullu et homo ene dignu you Mantua.

Praised be You, me 'Lord, with all your creatures,
spetialmente Messor Brother Sun, which is the
ay, et us light. Et
ellu is bellu and radiant with great splendor
de Te, Altissimo, door signification.

Praised be You, 'I Siignore, through Sister Moon and the stars, the
celu formats to the precious and beautiful.

Praised be 'me' Lord, through Brother Wind
et per aere et unmarried et et onne peaceful time,
for which you give sustenance to Your creatures.

Praised be You, 'my Lord, sor'Acqua.
which is very useful and humble and precious and pure.

Praised be You, 'my Lord, through Brother Fire, through whom you brighten the
nocte:
and he is beautiful and playful and robust and strong.

Praised be You, 'my Lord, through Sister Mother Earth,
who sustains and governs us,
and produces varied fruits with colored flowers and herbs.

Praised be You, 'my Lord, for those who give pardon for Your love and bear infirmity and tribulation
.

Blessed are those who 'endure in peace,
ka da Te, Altissimo, they will be crowned.

Praised be 'my Lord, through Sister Death,
from whom no living man can escape: woe to those
ke die in mortal sin;
Blessed are those who'll achieve them Thy holy will, for the second death
ka no 's harm. Laudate et

bless my Lord and rengratiate
serviateli and with great humility.

0 comments:

Post a Comment